The Expanse Kiosk Series was created to provide a family of standardized enclosures that can be easily adapted to accommodate a wide variety of transactional components, thereby serving multiple vertical market applications. Recognizing that each kiosk deployment has somewhat unique transaction requirements, KIOSK has embraced a modular design approach to marry component customization capability with standard model designs and metals. The Expanse kiosk is built in three sizes with incremental cabinet room to house an entry-level, mid-level, or very complex component set.
The flexibility offered in the Expanse Series resolves many common customization needs, including display size / orientation preference, and the ability to accommodate more than one component set within a deployment. Pairing clean and modern design options across multiple use cases reduces custom engineering fees, and speeds up time to market. Small adjustments can easily be enacted without designing a custom enclosure entirely from scratch.
Configurable Components within Expanse Series **
- Insert or Swipe Card Reader
- NFC Payment Device
- Pin Pad
- Cash Acceptor
- Cash Dispenser
- Coin Dispenser
- Locking Cash Vault
** Components fit iterations require KIOSK guidance and review before confirming enclosure recommendations. Components not listed here may still be feasible
- Receipt Printer
- Card Printer
- Ticket Printer
- Bag Tag Printer
- Navigation Pad for Visually Impaired Patrons
- Headphone Jack
|LARGE Pedestal 32 Inch||MEDIUM Pedestal 27 Inch||SMALL Pedestal 21 Inch|
|Height Portrait||70” (inches)||66.5” (inches)||62.1” (inches)|
|Kiosk Width Portrait||25”||21.5”||16”|
|Width at Base Plate||29.5”||25.9”||20.9”|
|Depth at Base Plate||20.8”||20.8”||20.9”|
* Landscape height and width dimensions will vary, based on display size selected (21″, 27″ or 32″). Add 1.5″ to cabinet height if a camera feature is selected.
Each size platform has common some common design elements:
- Options for LCD size and orientation. Brilliant Projective Capacitive (PCAP) touch displays are VESA mounted, with portrait or landscape display versatility. Choices for display size include 32”, 27”, or 21”.
- Programmable LED lighting for front panel accents (illuminated at components and base), providing a modern look and improved visibility.
- Front access hinged door panels for simple service access.
- Distinct component placement for easy access to each device (some mounted under enclosure surface, some door mounted, with larger components on shelves or slide out rails).
A KIOSK Sales Professional can guide you on the size of Expanse Series cabinet that would be workable, based on your specific component set.
- Large enclosures would be ideal for housing component-heavy feature sets required in applications like airline check-in/bag tagging, transit ticketing, or payment platforms with both cash and coin.
- Medium enclosure would be suited for more feature rich bill payment, loyalty, and security-type applications.
- Small enclosure would be appropriate for light ticketing and payment, endless aisle, order entry type applications.