We are an internationally successful group of companies acting in various vertical markets. We are a manufacturer of embedded boards and industrial as well as server-grade systems, POS, and Kiosks from Taiwan and the USA (https://www.portwell.eu/home; www.posiflex.de; https://www.kiosk.eu/en/home/ ).
We are looking for you as our Key Account Manager DACH (m/f), leading the Central European Sales activities on the Group level. We are combining 3 brands in our company conglomerate. You will take an active role in supporting the EUCO organization to profitability and growth.
- Identify and close design wins with specific key/target customers in DACH and ensure revenue expectations and customer growth strategy are met.
- Implementation of the growth strategy in terms of optimizing time to market per portfolio company
- Implementing upcoming restructuring measures with a focus on optimizing sales penetration
- Define and review key strategic priorities and translate them into a comprehensive strategic plan.
- Drive DACH territory plan and process (target customer strategy), engage with existing and future target customers, strive for revenue growth across all businesses
- Portwell: identify and win embedded opportunities in IIOT, MedTech, Transportation, Gaming/Lottery , ... in collaboration with subject matter specialists from Product Management and FAE (Field Application Engineer).
- Kiosk: in close collaboration with our Director of BDM SIoT, establishing KIS Embedded Systems as a brand and identifying key accounts in retail/DS/hospitality and new channels.
- POS: seeking high volume projects and supporting existing channels, creating a partner development program.
- Act as a bridge across the organization to increase cohesion for cross-selling
- Implement pricing strategy, margin contributions E2E and regional P&Ls in DACH.
- You have a technical or commercial training/study background with an affinity for technology and at least 5+ years of experience in sales of products that require technical explanation
- Hunting capabilities, and ability to identify embedded projects on board, system, and server-graded projects as a priority.
- demonstrated performance in closing Design Wins
- Excellent communication skills, persuasive presentation ability, and driver mentality with a good team spirit and attitude
- You are proactive, persistent, and assertive and attach great importance to a structured, solution- and customer-oriented way of working.
- With your confident knowledge of German and English and your intercultural competence, you communicate convincingly at different levels of conversation in a national and international environment.
- If you also have the ability to work in a team, and are committed and enthusiastic about the above-mentioned areas of responsibility, then you are the right person for us.
· Director Sales DACH
We offer you:
- Responsible and varied tasks in an innovative, future-oriented high-tech company.
- Flat hierarchies, a wide range of creative opportunities, and a cooperative working atmosphere
- Excellent future prospects through targeted individual training and further education
- Extensive Posiflex "familiarization package": Training on our products at Portwell as well as on the Posiflex Group. Discussions with local management.
- Regular team and company events
Are you curious?
We look forward to receiving your online application, stating your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at humanresourceskioskeu