It's the first part of the process of returning a product to a business to receive a refund, replacement, or repair. In this step, European Portwell Technology and our customer will discuss the problem and determine the validity of the issue. Please read carefully to conduct a smooth RMA procedure:
- We request you to fill-out the RMA form for each returned good.
- RMA goods must be recognized by product type, serial number and warranty status.
- Please write a brief description of the error as accurately as possible, which may considerably reduce the repair time.
- By filling the form, you will create a ticket in our RMA system.
- This will start our internal process and you will receive the RMA number by a confirmation email.
Return for repair
- After checking the warranty status, we will provide you the shipping note with all needed information.
- Please enclose shipping note to the matching goods for return
- Please do not write on the original packaging of the product
- Please send the package to the address given on the shipping note.
- The repaired goods must be properly packaged in accordance with the ESD guidelines (ESD Norm IEC / TS61340-5-1 Electrostatics).
- Assemblies that are not delivered to us in ESD-compliant packaging will be written off as total failures in accordance with our quality guidelines, as any damage caused cannot be determined.
- Therefore, we must return all improperly packaged assemblies to you at your expense.